We are pleased to announce the launch of Southampton Arts Center’s new Business Circle.
SAC’s Business Circle is a new membership group for Southampton and East End business owners. By joining this new group you will enjoy all the benefits and discounts of membership while supporting SAC’s outstanding programming.
A vibrant, year-round business community on the East End is of critical importance to us all. The fine and performing arts have long served as an economic catalyst. Each year Southampton Arts Center offers world-class exhibitions and over 200 programs at little or no cost to guests, with a broad array of partners, including International Center of Photography, New York
Academy of Art, 92nd Street Y, Hamptons International Film Festival, Jazz at Lincoln Center, Telluride Mountainfilm on Tour, and many more. We are pleased that SAC’s over 40,000 annual patrons are making significant investments in our local economy.
SAC wouldn’t be here today without the partnership and support of businesses like yours. We thank you for this critical support over the past five years and hope you will consider joining our new Business Circle. Your membership will help us to continue to serve as a vibrant hub of arts and culture for the entire East End community.
Business Member $250
• Company listing on our website with hyperlink
• Two guest gallery admission passes available for staff
• Five complimentary gallery admission passes for additional guests (1-time use)
• Preview Invitation to each exhibition opening reception with a champagne toast
• Discounts on select programs and events
• Employee engagement and volunteer opportunities
Business Sponsor $500
All Member Benefits, plus
• One complimentary Family/Dual level Membership
• Invitations to VIP member receptions
• Ten complimentary gallery admission passes (1-time use)
Business Sustainer $1,000
All benefits of Business Sponsor membership, plus
• Prominent company listing on our website with hyperlink
• Opportunity to arrange a private tour (up to 15 guests and once per exhibit)
• Invitations to unique art-related events, such as visits to artists’ studios, curator-led
viewings and special talks throughout the year
Business Patron $2,500
All benefits of Business Sustainer membership, plus
• Two complimentary Family/Dual level Memberships
• 10% discount on Meeting or Presentation Space (subject to availability)
• Opportunity to display marketing materials at select events
• Reserved seating at select events with advance registrations
Business Director $5,000 and above
All benefits of Business Patron membership, plus
• Recognition as a program supporter at certain events throughout the year
• Logo placement on our website with hyperlink
• 25% discount on Meeting or Presentation Space (subject to availability)
Customized benefits are available to suit your marketing and philanthropic goals.
For more information please contact Molly Bishop at firstname.lastname@example.org or 631.283.0967 x 13.